Thursday, January 3, 2013

The brains behind the cuteness (what 2 year olds really think)

Nothing else matters than the present moment.

I am here, pay attention to me.

I am hungry, I eat.

I am sleepy, I sleep.

It's normal to change my mind in a split second.

If you don't understand me, you have the problem.

That phone of yours I throw on the floor all the time is my biggest competitor.

I love you but I don't like you all the time.

Learn to speak my language and we'll get along greatly.

If you don't want me to eat it, don't eat it yourself.

If you don't want me to eat it, don't buy it.

What? What do you mean I'm not the center of the Universe?

Oh, and if you don't want me to eat it, don't bribe me with it. I'll remember.

No, it's not fun starting school. All the other kids are spoiled brats and crybabies.

Ok, fine... School is all right.

No, mom, don't hug me in front of my friends, that's so not cool.

If I say I pooped, CHANGE ME NOW!

There's a reason I have unique versions of my favorite songs. Let me believe I'm singing them correctly.

Don't mistake my cuteness for dumbness... I'm watching you.

Mommy, I love you the best... Can I have some chocolate?


No comments: