Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ms. Wheelchair Florida Pageant 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm applying to participate in the Ms. Florida Wheelchair Pageant 2013.  The event is taking place in April in St. Petersburg, FL.  I'm very excited to participate in this event because it is unlike any other beauty pageant out there - it is NOT a beauty pageant.

The event is held to display the individual's character and accomplishments since their injury.  It is a beauty pageant but from the inside out.

Anyway, again I'm looking for sponsors.  I need to raise $200 for the entry fee and some money for the gown I'll be wearing.  Any sponsors will be featured throughout the entire weekend and every cent contributed is tax deductible!!

If you or anyone you know would like to sponsor me, just let me know at camile@camilearaujo.com.

Again, I'm looking forward to this amazing event and exposing myself and my platform out there to many others, hopefully not only in the state but in the country as I go for Ms. Wheelchair USA ;)

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

The Video Presentations Coach said...

Congratulations to you Camile - Ms. Wheelchair Florida 2013!