Monday, December 10, 2012

Less than 25 days ...

So here I am again reaching out to you through my beloved blog.. The wonderful place where I come to leave my innermost desires, feelings, thoughts, and although it sometimes feels that I am writing to myself, I sense an enormous amount of non-local support through this world wide web.

Like I said, here I am again.. I have less than 25 days to go for my campaign to close.  You know the one where I am asking for an outrageous amount of money to accomplish an incredibly awesome dream, which is to attend an amazing training that will lead me to extraordinary experiences all over the world with all different types of people.

Sounds extravagantly embellishing?  It's not.  It's the reality of this project.

Anyway.. the link to donate is INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN.

Any amount helps... so...


FROM NOW 'TILL DECEMBER 31ST FOR ANY CONTRIBUTION OF $5.00 OR MORE, NOT ONLY WILL YOU GET THE CORRESPONDING PERK BUT A 45 MINUTE SESSION TO GUIDE YOU ON GETTING YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT FOR 2013.  

Only $5.00... for a 45 minute session.  Even if you don't want to use it.. Wouldn't that be a great Christmas gift to give someone you love?

Thank you, readers!! I love you all.  If it weren't for you, this little tiny space on the web where I come to be me and leave a piece of me would be meaningless...

Ta ta..

Here is the video for the campaign:


No comments: